Saturday, October 2, 2010

Funny thing sleep is

Here's the day2 update!

I managed to get 20 minute naps of actual sleep!
I found my first few were odd, I would have a sort of waking dream, and I started to hate falling asleep because in my waking dream I would always be confused. I would try to make sense of nonsense.

Until about 4am, I was thinking "wow this is really easy" I was on day 2 cruising along like it was nothing. I was hoping to be some miracle exception to the adaptation phase! screw adaptation right?!

But as soon as 4 am hit, I started sleeping on and off every 20 minutes, I was exhausted. I have likely gotten 12 naps in the night, totaling 4 hours of sleep. I already have been waking up before my naps are over, but that doesn't mean I'm not tired when I do!!!!

Before this, I really needed around 10 hours of sleep to feel at my best, and as of now, I have no idea if my body will even like the idea of dropping naps.

Well i'll keep going and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment